About Autery Weekes
Autery Weekes is a blind media specialist who believes IN PROVIDING QUALITY SERVICES AND PRODUCTS TO THE PUBLIC. Therefore, AUTERY WEEKES specialize in professional,
• Professional DJing [pronounce DeeJaying] various genres of music for live events(price vary).
• Audio Production (s) catering to advertising agencies, musical artists, independent or corporate producers, film producers and web designers etc.(price vary).
• Audio recording for studio and live sound production (price vary).
• Post Audio editing for studio and live sound production (price vary).
• Post vocal tuning for studio and live sound production (price vary).
• Post Audio mixing for studio and live sound production (price vary).
• Post Audio mastering for studio and live sound production (price vary).
I began operating my own audio recording studio in2004, however, started Disk Jockeying and setting up live sound systems in 1995 at my old high school(Clara Barton), Flatbush YMCA functions, and any special live events within my community. These hands-on experiences enabled me to become skillful in all aspects of audio production. Here is a list of my duties before I begin a recording session.
• I decide on what type of microphone will give me the best quality of sound and where should I place it.
• I Set up and arrange hardware/ gear/ instruments for proper recording or live broadcast.
• I test the acoustics of the performance area to make sure we get the best quality available.
• I troubleshoot and anticipate any problems with audio signals.
In closing, Contact Autery Weekes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a quote that fit your need (s).